About Julianne Hyma, M.S
Hello, I’m Julianne. I am a Certified Simplicity Parenting Discipline & Guidance Group Leader. I am also a homeschooling Mom of six with a Masters degree in Education; over 20 years of experience working with amazing people (both big and small) in the fields of Education and Human Resources; and a HUGE heart for helping others!
Shaped by years of experience as a foster parent, and later as an adoptive mom, I finally discovered the amazing grace of Simplicity Parenting. I am passionate about sharing the Simplicity Parenting approach with other parents, particularly with other foster and adoptive parents. I understand first-hand the challenge of parenting children with a trauma background, as well as children with varying special needs.
Through a series of small, doable steps, I can help you…
- Build a strong foundation on which to create change in your home
- Shift your engagement with your children from frustration to calm-centeredness
- Learn some amazingly simply techniques to redirect your child’s behavior
- Ease your doubt as a parent, particularly with respect to discipline
- Build confidence as you navigate through the stages of your child’s life
- Create a network of supportive people to help keep you during difficult times
- Embrace life in ways that produce less stress and more home-life balance
Groups that I have worked with in the past include foster & adoptive parents; veterans; parochial school teachers; social workers; former foster youth; cancer patients & their families; and homeschoolers.