Deep-Dive Companion Trainings for our Signature Books
All Home Practice Guides include ...
- Convenient, online/offline format
- Go at your own pace (fits your busy schedule)
- Audio and Video versions included*
- All audios downloadable
- Mobile-friendly (listen anywhere, any time)
- Downloadable worksheets
- 5-8 hours of audio/video content
- Lifetime access
- 100% money-back guarantee
All for only $249 USD!
(*The Being at Your Best Home Practice Guide is audio-only.)
What parents are saying ...
"Simplicity Parenting was a real turning point for me. It connected with me and showed me how I wanted family life to be when I didn’t know to get there on my own. Since reading the book I have simplified, stripped back, found rhythm and designed our flow with my family, and I am truly grateful to have found the book when I did. It was the first step on what is now a much calmer and connected journey with my nearly 12 month old."
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Home Practice Guides provide beyond reading the books?
What are the learning materials?
Are books included?
How long do I have access to the materials?
Can I take the training from outside the USA?
About Simplicity Parenting
A manifesto for protecting the grace of childhood, Simplicity Parenting is an eloquent guide to bringing new rhythms to bear on the lifelong art of raising children, offering inspiration, ideas, and a blueprint for change:
- Streamline your home environment.
- Reduce the amount of toys, books, and clutter-as well as the lights, sounds, and general sensory overload.
- Establish rhythms and rituals. Discover ways to ease daily tensions, create battle-free mealtimes and bedtimes, and tell if your child is overwhelmed.
- Schedule a break in the schedule.
- Establish intervals of calm and connection in your child's daily torrent of constant doing.
- Scale back on media and parental involvement.
- Manage your children's "screen time" to limit the endless deluge of information and stimulation.
About The Soul of Discipline
In this groundbreaking material, parenting expert and acclaimed author of the bestselling book Simplicity Parenting, Kim John Payne, M.Ed., flips the script on children's challenging or defiant behavior and lays out an elegantly simple plan to support parents in establishing loving, age-sensitive boundaries that help children feel safe and settled.
Payne gives parents heartwarming help and encouragement by combining astute observations with sensitive and often funny stories from his long career as a parent educator and a school and family counselor.
Practical and rooted in common sense, The Soul of Discipline gives parents permission to be warm and nurturing but also calm and firm (not overreactive). It gives clear, doable strategies to get things back on track for parents who sense that their children's behavior has fallen into a troubling pattern.
Best of all, it provides healthy direction to the entire family so parents can spend less time and energy on outmoded, punitive discipline and more on connecting with and enjoying their kids.
About Being At Your Best
In difficult and challenging situations with our kids, every parent wants to react as much as possible in a way that reflects their family values and expectations. And yet when our children “push our buttons,” we often find ourselves reacting in ways that we know are far from our principles, and even seem to further inflame a situation. Most distressing of all is when we feel ourselves falling into these predictable relationship patterns as they begin to happen. It gives us the sinking feeling of, “Oh no, here we go again.”
We know that when our children are at their worst, they need us to be at our best—or as close to it as we can get at the time. But how can we move from a “stress regress” to speaking in a voice that is warm, calm, and firm? Educator Kim John Payne offers techniques that simply but very directly shift these damaging patterns of communication and parental behavior. It is a grounded and practical tool that he has taught to numerous parents worldwide to:
- Slow down the interaction
- Give them a greater feeling of inner spaciousness
- Be more in control of their reactions and the situation
- Sense what their child’s deeper needs are even though they are misbehaving
- Respond in a way that gives the child a feeling of being heard and yet puts a boundary in place
The Simplicity Parenting Institute Guarantee
If any time during the first 30 days of one of our trainings, you truly feel that what you’re learning is not for you, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked, no hard feelings. (Stand-alone purchases only. Not applicable to Simplicity Community membership or to sliding scale purchases.)
About the Instructor
Kim John Payne, M.ED, is the author of the bestselling Simplicity Parenting, The Soul of Discipline, Being at Your Best When Your Kids Are at Their Worst, and Beyond Winning: Smart Parenting in a Toxic Sports Environment.
Kim has been a school counselor, adult educator, consultant, researcher, educator and a private family counselor for twenty seven years.