Join the movement to help parents and families live simpler, more connected lives.
Support Families in
Help Grow the Simplicity
Create Additional Revenue
for Your Family
Featured in ...
About Group Leader Trainings
Simplicity Parenting Group Leader Training provides everything you need to start offering Parent Gatherings in your community based on our signature books, Simplicity Parenting, The Soul of Discipline, and Being At Your Best When Your Kids Are At Their Worst.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to offer much-needed support to parents and families, to help grow the Simplicity Parenting movement, and to create an additional revenue stream for your family.
Trainings Include ...
5+ hours of video modules, plus slides and audio downloads
- Comprehensive facilitation training
- Quizzes and reflection exercises for enhanced learning
- Convenient Group Leader guides
- Downloadable videos for offline use
- Videos include non-English subtitles
- Convenient, online format (any time, any place)
- Go at your own pace (fits your busy schedule)
- Official “Simplicity Parenting Discipline and Guidance Group Leader” Badge and Certificate of completion
- Private Student Forum for connecting and learning with other Group Leaders
PLUS BONUSES ...
- Comprehensive marketing and outreach training
- Text, images, banners, etc. for your marketing materials
- Lifetime access to all materials
All for just $479 USD
To gain instant access to your preferred Group Leader Training (or to all three) simply click its REGISTER NOW button below and complete your registration.
NOTE: If you have already taken one Group Leader Training, you are entitled to a discount on subsequent trainings. CLICK HERE to claim your discount.
The Simplicity Parenting Institute Guarantee
If any time during the first 14 days you truly feel that what you’re learning is not for you, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked, no hard feelings.
What Group Leaders are saying ...
Feeling optimistic and excited! The Marketing and Outreach materials are helping me feel like I'm well supported in taking next steps.
I'm very excited and now feel very confident to offer this work! As I began to engage, I found the momentum took care of itself, and I actually can't believe I've already finished. (I've done it sooner than I thought possible!) Thank you for helping me see the light at the end of the tunnel and inspiring me to make my way there!
I am grateful to have had the structure of these weeks to press onward and to give this important activity the attention it deserves. It felt easy to carve out a small amount of time each day.
What does this training enable me to do?
Is there a pre-requisite for the training?
If I've taken the Home Practice Guide, should I also take the Group Leader Training?
I've already taken one Group Leader Training. Is there a discount for additional trainings?
What are the learning materials?
How much can I charge when I offer groups in my community after the training?
My community is not primarily English-speaking. Are non-English subtitles available?
How long do I have access to the materials?
Are continuing education credits available for taking this training?
How long does it take to build a business as a Simplicity Parenting Group Leader?
Can I take this training from outside the USA?
Do I need a computer or any special skills to do the training?
How does the certification process work?
How will I be able to apply my learning once I've completed the training?
What makes these three trainings different from each other?
About the Instructor
Kim John Payne, M.ED, is the author of the #1 bestseller, Simplicity Parenting, The Soul of Discipline, and Being At Your Best When Your Kids Are At Their Worst.
Kim has been a school counselor, adult educator, consultant, researcher, educator, and a private family counselor for twenty-seven years.
About Simplicity Parenting
A manifesto for protecting the grace of childhood, Simplicity Parenting is an eloquent guide to bringing new rhythms to bear on the lifelong art of raising children, offering inspiration, ideas, and a blueprint for change:
- Streamline your home environment.
- Reduce the amount of toys, books, and clutter-as well as the lights, sounds, and general sensory overload.
- Establish rhythms and rituals. Discover ways to ease daily tensions, create battle-free mealtimes and bedtimes, and tell if your child is overwhelmed.
- Schedule a break in the schedule.
- Establish intervals of calm and connection in your child's daily torrent of constant doing.
- Scale back on media and parental involvement.
- Manage your children's "screen time" to limit the endless deluge of information and stimulation.
About The Soul of Discipline
In this groundbreaking material, parenting expert and acclaimed author of the bestselling book Simplicity Parenting, Kim John Payne, M.Ed., flips the script on children’s challenging or defiant behavior and lays out an elegantly simple plan to support parents in establishing loving, age-sensitive boundaries that help children feel safe and settled.
Payne gives parents heartwarming help and encouragement by combining astute observations with sensitive and often funny stories from his long career as a parent educator and a school and family counselor.
Practical and rooted in common sense, The Soul of Discipline gives parents permission to be warm and nurturing but also calm and firm (not overreactive). It gives clear, doable strategies to get things back on track for parents who sense that their children’s behavior has fallen into a troubling pattern.
Best of all, it provides healthy direction to the entire family so parents can spend less time and energy on outmoded, punitive discipline and more on connecting with and enjoying their kids.
About Being at Your Best
In difficult and challenging situations with our kids, every parent wants to react as much as possible in a way that reflects their family values and expectations. And yet when our children “push our buttons,” we often find ourselves reacting in ways that we know are far from our principles, and even seem to further inflame a situation. Most distressing of all is when we feel ourselves falling into these predictable relationship patterns as they begin to happen. It gives us the sinking feeling of, “Oh no, here we go again.”
We know that when our children are at their worst, they need us to be at our best—or as close to it as we can get at the time. But how can we move from a “stress regress” to speaking in a voice that is warm, calm, and firm? Educator Kim John Payne offers techniques that simply but very directly shift these damaging patterns of communication and parental behavior. It is a grounded and practical tool that he has taught to numerous parents worldwide to:
- Slow down the interaction
- Give them a greater feeling of inner spaciousness
- Be more in control of their reactions and the situation
- Sense what their child’s deeper needs are even though they are misbehaving
- Respond in a way that gives the child a feeling of being heard and yet puts a boundary in place
© Kim John Payne / The Center for Social Sustainability